The Caleva Extruder 40
A Production Gear Extruder
for Extruding Pharmaceutical
The Caleva Model 40 is a gear type extruder,
designed to impart very little work to the
pharmaceutical product as it is processed. This
reduces problems caused by the material overheating
or drying out.
The Extruder 40 is suitable for most low pressure wet extrusion
processes used in solid dosage processing. Extrusion performed by two detachable,
contra rotating gears. This action generates minimum heat
and does not work the product excessively. This makes it ideally suited
for extruding pharmaceutical products. Feeding can be done manually or
automatically by auger feed.
- All contact parts in 316 stainless
- Cabinet in brushed 304 stainless steel
- Detachable extrusion gears with replaceable extrusion dies for ease of
- Suitable for most low pressure wet
- GMP design
- Simple control structure requiring low
- Product working capacity is suited to the
Caleva Spheronizer Model 380
- Drive shafts mounted in substantial tapered
roller bearings, eliminating the need for bearings
at forward end of processing area.
- Feeding manually or by auger feed.
- Applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical,
agricultural , and a wide variety of other
- Special features to meet individual
Copyright © 2008 AC Compacting LLC