The Caleva Extruder 100
A Production Gear Extruder
for Extruding Pharmaceutical
The Caleva Model 100 is a gear type
production extruder is designed to impart veryyl little
work to the pharmaceutical product as it is
processed. The Extruder 100 is a little bit larger than
the Caleva Model 40 Extruder and its capacity
complements the Caleva Model 700 Spheronizer.
The Extruder 100 is suitable for most low pressure wet extrusion processes used in solid dosage processing. Extrusion performed by two detachable, contra rotating gears. This action generates minimum heat and does not work the product excessively. This makes it ideally suited for extruding pharmaceutical products. Feeding can be done manually or automatically by auger feed.
- All contact parts in 316 stainless
- Cabinet in brushed 304 stainless steel
- Detachable extrusion gears with replaceable extrusion dies for ease of
- Suitable for most low pressure wet
- GMP design
- Simple control structure requiring low
- Product working capacity is suited to the
Caleva Spheronizer Model 700
- Drive shafts mounted in substantial tapered
roller bearings, eliminating the need for bearings
at forward end of processing area.
- Feeding manually or by auger feed.
- Applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical,
agricultural , and a wide variety of other
- Special features to meet individual
Copyright © 2008 AC Compacting LLC